5.2 / remove 6-day time limit

scar-2
I work with genomics and we have many terabytes of data that i need to
get backed up.  Unfortunately we only have a 1 Gb network so this 6-day
watchdog time limit is preventing me from doing my job.  I keep seeing
messages like:
Error: Watchdog sending kill after 518406 secs to thread stalled reading
File daemon

Please tell me how to remove this time limit
Thanks

Re: 5.2 / remove 6-day time limit

scar-2
scar wrote on 09/15/2016 02:30 PM:
> Please tell me how to remove this time limit

I was able to find this document[1] after extended search, which reports:

> if you want to work around the job terminates after 6 days issue, there
> are two places in the code that you need to change.  In the 5.2.13 code
> base, the first one is in bnet.c line 784 and then line 79 in bsock.c -
> both of these source files are in the lib directory.

I will give that a try and see how it goes....

1.
https://www.mail-archive.com/bacula-devel@.../msg08098.html