We are pleased to announce that we have just released Bacula version 9.0.1
This version is a minor bug fix release that mainly adds the omitted
files for the tray-monitor. It also fixes the lzo4 compilation for 32
bit big endian architectures.
Thanks for using Bacula.
=============== Release Notes ================
Release Notes for Bacula 9.0.1
This is a minor bug fix release that mainly to include the new
tray-monitor files that were omitted. The tray-monitor now builds
and runs at least on Ubuntu Linux.
- Remove two incorrect trailing commas in bsock.h
- Fix bug #2293 bad big endian detection in lz4.c
- Add new tray-monitor files that were omitted in the backport from
- bvfs: Do not insert deleted directories in PathVisibility table
- Fix compilation for Debian Stretch with GCC 6.3