Bacula-Web 7.3.0 released

Davide Franco-2
Dear all,

I'm glad to inform you that Bacula-Web 7.3.0 is available now.
This new version is a small maintenance release and I'd strongly suggest everyone to upgrade to this version.

The download page provide you more details about this new version.
http://bacula-web.org/download.html

Thanks again to all contributors for your feedback, ideas and contribution.

As usual, any questions or feedback are welcome.

Best regards

Davide Franco

Project website
http://www.bacula-web.org

Re: Bacula-Web 7.3.0 released

Elias Pereira
Hello Davide,

I upgraded to version 7.3.0 and apparently everything seems ok.

A doubt. The menu in the image below is working? If so, mine is not expanding.

On Sun, Dec 4, 2016 at 4:31 PM, Davide Franco <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

I'm glad to inform you that Bacula-Web 7.3.0 is available now.
This new version is a small maintenance release and I'd strongly suggest everyone to upgrade to this version.

The download page provide you more details about this new version.
http://bacula-web.org/download.html

Thanks again to all contributors for your feedback, ideas and contribution.

As usual, any questions or feedback are welcome.

Best regards

Davide Franco

Project website
http://www.bacula-web.org

Elias Pereira

Re: Bacula-Web 7.3.0 released

Davide Franco-2
Hello Elias,

The catalog menu should expand if you configuration is correct.
Make sure the variable label has a non empty string (see example below)
$config[0]['label'] = 'Production server';

If you still have a problem, please open a bug report and attach your configuration to it (hidding sensitive information please)

Regards

Davide