Quantcast

Bacula-Web 7.4.0 released

Davide Franco-2
Dear all,

I'm happy to inform you that Bacula-Web 7.4.0 is available now.
This new version is a minor feature, maintenance and bug fix release and I would strongly suggest everyone to upgrade to this version.

You will find more information about this new version using the link below
http://www.bacula-web.org/news-reader/bacula-web-7-4-0-available-now.html

Thanks again to all contributors for your feedback, ideas and contribution.

As usual, any questions and feedback are welcome.

Best regards

Davide Franco

Project website
http://www.bacula-web.org

Re: Bacula-Web 7.4.0 released

Josip Deanovic
On Monday 2017-05-08 17:41:00 Davide Franco wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I'm happy to inform you that Bacula-Web 7.4.0 is available now.
> This new version is a minor feature, maintenance and bug fix release and
> I would strongly suggest everyone to upgrade to this version.
>
> You will find more information about this new version using the link
> below
> http://www.bacula-web.org/news-reader/bacula-web-7-4-0-available-now.ht
> ml
>
> Thanks again to all contributors for your feedback, ideas and
> contribution.
>
> As usual, any questions and feedback are welcome.

"Bacula-Web 7.4.0:
As of Bacula-Web 7.4.0, your server will need at least PHP version 5.6.0"

Too bad.
The required php version is too high even for RHEL 7.x without third
party repositories.

--
Josip Deanovic

Re: Bacula-Web 7.4.0 released

Josip Deanovic
On Monday 2017-05-08 16:38:49 Davide Franco wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Which PHP version does rhel7 provide ?

RHEL6/Centos6: 5.3.3-49.el6
RHEL7/Centos7: 5.4.16-42.el7

> Keep in my me that PHP 5.3 should work either but I haven't tested this
> version.
> Have a try and let me know if the code need a fix (even better open a
> bug report).

Ok, thanks.

--
Josip Deanovic