Bacula in the Press

niels kalle
Hi everybody.
I'm not posting very often but I'm reading the List all the time.
There was a Post about "Bacula in the Press" a few weeks ago?
I'm writing from Germany an in the new Linux Magazine 06/05
there is an Article about Bacula about four sites long.
This is really good promotion for "our" favoured Backup-System :)

best regards

Niels

Re: Bacula in the Press

Kern Sibbald
Hello Niels,

If the article on Bacula from Linux Magazine is now in English, I would like
to have a link.  If you are referring to the article in German, I am aware of
it, but still waiting to see it in English.

For those who are interested, here is my current list of "Bacula articles".
There are other mentions of Bacula (emails, duplicates of the same articles)
on the net, but no other full articles that I am aware of.  If anyone has new
links to something important, please let me know.  In the near future, I will
add these with some annotations to a new "Bacula Articles" page on the web
site.

http://www.onlamp.com/lpt/a/4476
http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2005/04/07/bacula.html
http://www.linux-magazin.de/Artikel/ausgabe/2005/06/bacula/bacula.html
http://karssen.xs4all.nl/tiki/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=8
http://www.freebsddiary.org/bacula.php
http://www.freebsddiary.org/backups-serial-console-servers.php

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 09:42, niels kalle wrote:

> Hi everybody.
> I'm not posting very often but I'm reading the List all the time.
> There was a Post about "Bacula in the Press" a few weeks ago?
> I'm writing from Germany an in the new Linux Magazine 06/05
> there is an Article about Bacula about four sites long.
> This is really good promotion for "our" favoured Backup-System :)
>
> best regards
>
> Niels

  (">
  /\