Bacula-retention pool not working

balaraju
This post was updated on .
Hi team,

I have configured the bacula5.2.13 in centos 6.5 with webmin.  I am enabling the jobs as per my scheduling all the backups are running fine. I have a problem with retention. I have configured like below for the retention of pool. I am using the storage as hard-disk.

Volume retention period 2   days
Maximum jobs per volume Unlimite
Prune expired volumes? Yes
Automatically label volumes prefix BACULA-VP4
Maximum volume size (e.g. 5G for 5 Gigabytes) 30 G.

I have configured my pool should delete every two days but it's not deleting after two days. Pls help on this.