Baculum online demo version

Marcin Haba
Hello,

I have prepared online version of the Baculum webGUI tool.

The demo version from Git repository snapshot is available here:

http://baculum.baculus.pl/

login: admin
password: admin

Bacula environment is recreated every hour.

Comments and notices are welcome.

Best regards.
Marcin Haba (gani)

--
"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus

Re: Baculum online demo version

Heitor Faria
Hello Marcin,

Thanks!
If you don't mind I published a link through my websites: http://bacula.us/demos/
I know I'm abusing here, but if you could remove Apache authentication I would be able to embed like I did with Webacula and bacula-web. A true Bacula GUI Menu. =P

Heitor Medrado de Faria - LPIC-III | ITIL-F | Bacula Systems Certified Administrator II
Do you need Bacula training? https://www.udemy.com/bacula-backup-software/?couponCode=bacula-list
+55 61 8268-4220
Site: http://bacula.us FB: heitor.faria

> I have prepared online version of the Baculum webGUI tool.
>
> The demo version from Git repository snapshot is available here:
>
> http://baculum.baculus.pl/
>
> login: admin
> password: admin
>
> Bacula environment is recreated every hour.
>
> Comments and notices are welcome.
>
> Best regards.
> Marcin Haba (gani)
>
> --
> "Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
> za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus

Re: Baculum online demo version

Marcin Haba
Hello Heitor,

Thanks for put Baculum demo access params in your website.

About webserver auth, you can just use in your src iframe attribute
link with login and password in following form:

http://admin:admin@.../

Then log in to webserver take place automatically.

Thanks :)

Best regards.
Marcin Haba (gani)

> Hello Marcin,
>
> Thanks!
> If you don't mind I published a link through my websites: http://bacula.us/demos/
> I know I'm abusing here, but if you could remove Apache authentication I would be able to embed like I did with Webacula and bacula-web. A true Bacula GUI Menu. =P
>
> Regards,
> Heitor Medrado de Faria - LPIC-III | ITIL-F | Bacula Systems Certified Administrator II
> Do you need Bacula training? https://www.udemy.com/bacula-backup-software/?couponCode=bacula-list
> +55 61 8268-4220
> Site: http://bacula.us FB: heitor.faria

Radosław Korzeniewski

Hello Heitor,

Thanks for put Baculum demo access params in your website.

About webserver auth, you can just use in your src iframe attribute
link with login and password in following form:

http://admin:admin@baculum.baculus.pl/

Is it still working or have some problems?

best regards
--
Radosław Korzeniewski

Re: Baculum online demo version

Marcin Haba
Hello Radoslaw,

Yes, it is still working. Try pass user/password directly, not in URI:
http://baculum.baculus.pl/

Best regards.
Marcin Haba (gani)

On 1 August 2017 at 12:10, Radosław Korzeniewski
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,

>> Hello Heitor,
>>
>> Thanks for put Baculum demo access params in your website.
>>
>> About webserver auth, you can just use in your src iframe attribute
>> link with login and password in following form:
>>
>> http://admin:admin@.../
>>

> Is it still working or have some problems?
>
> best regards
> --
> Radosław Korzeniewski

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ