Quantcast

Command "bacula-sd -t" not works as expected

Command "bacula-sd -t" not works as expected

Wanderlei Huttel
Hello

I've made some tests and let something wrong in the file bacula-sd.conf and try to run the command "bacula-sd -t".

I expected an error like "bacula-dir -t" but nothing happened.

Only bacula-dir has this option or is a bug?

Best regards

Wanderlei Hüttel

Re: Command "bacula-sd -t" not works as expected

Wanderlei Huttel
Hello Kern

But in my simulations I changed the bacula-sd.conf and left some errors, and when I run bacula-sd -t no error appears.

Storage {
  Name = bacula-sd
  SDPort = 9103
  WorkingDirectory = "/etc/bacula/working"
  Pid Directory = "/etc/bacula/working"
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 50
  Heartbeat Interval = 300 seconds
  Unknown Option = XXX   # Test purpose
}

Director {
  Name = bacula-dir
  Password = "sd-yyOtDzDVl7VMwKSVu60TMU6MfaBslQddd1xEYWpqDNnLogQxi0EBNFZG3ao70qQ5"
#}   ### Remove this "{" # Test purpose

Autochanger {
  Name = "FileChgr"
  Device = FileChgr-Dev1, FileChgr-Dev2, FileChgr-Dev3
  Changer Command = ""
  Changer Device = /dev/null
}

Device {
  Name = "FileChgr-Dev1"
  DriveIndex = 0
  Media Type = File
  Archive Device = "/backup"
  LabelMedia = yes;                   # lets Bacula label unlabeled media
  Random Access = Yes;
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  RemovableMedia = no;
  AlwaysOpen = no;
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 5
}

Device {
  Name = "FileChgr-Dev2"
  DriveIndex = 1
  Media Type = File
  Archive Device = "/backup"
  LabelMedia = yes;                   # lets Bacula label unlabeled media
  Random Access = Yes;
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  RemovableMedia = no;
  AlwaysOpen = no;
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 5
}

Device {
  Name = "FileChgr-Dev3"
  DriveIndex = 2
  Media Type = File
  Archive Device = "/backup"
  LabelMedia = yes;                   # lets Bacula label unlabeled media
  Random Access = Yes;
  AutomaticMount = yes;               # when device opened, read it
  RemovableMedia = no;
  AlwaysOpen = no;
  Maximum Concurrent Jobs = 5
}