Have backup in an external disk every month

Have backup in an external disk every month

marceamx
I need orientation...
In my bacula storage, I do the backup full number 1, the following month the full number 2, and the following month the number 3, but I want to do it on volume 1, but before deleting month 1, I want to copy it (the 1) to an external disk. How do I do that? If some months later I need to recover a file from the external disk ... can I do it?
What would be the configuration needed ?

Best regards

Marcelo