I am planning to Japaneseize Baculum.

KEN SAWADA
Hello
I am planning to Japaneseize Baculum.

Execute clone from the following

git clone http://git.bacula.org/bacula Should I pull request? please tell me.

Re: I am planning to Japaneseize Baculum.

Marcin Haba
Hello Ken,

Nice to hear that you are planning to Japaneseize Baculum.

To do this, you can clone git repo, as you mentioned. Then you can
copy lang files:

cp -r baculum/protected/Lang/en baculum/protected/Lang/ja

Then you can edit following file:

baculum/protected/Lang/ja/messages.po

Please update there your name, e-mail address and rest parameters.

Values in msgstr keyword are possible to translate. For example from:

msgid "select language"
msgstr "select language"

you can translate to:

msgid "select language"
msgstr "your translated text"

To see your translation results, each time after editing you need to
do following command:

msgfmt -o baculum/protected/Lang/ja/messages.mo
baculum/protected/Lang/ja/messages.po

To check your translations, you can add Japanese language definition:

<com:TListItem Value="ja" Text="<%[ Japanese ]%>" />

to <TListItem> list in file:

baculum/protected/Pages/ConfigurationWizard.page

and after switching in config wizard language to Japanese, you will
see translations.

When you finish your translation, you can send this file to me and I
will commit it with your name.

Thank you in advance for your contributing Baculum.

Best regards.
Marcin

On 18 November 2016 at 09:15, KEN SAWADA <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am planning to Japaneseize Baculum.
>
> Execute clone from the following
>
> git clone http://git.bacula.org/bacula
>
> Should I pull request?
> please tell me.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus

Re: I am planning to Japaneseize Baculum.

KEN SAWADA
Hello Marcin

Thank you for teaching me how to create a language file. I will create a Japanese file, correct the specified part, and check the operation. After confirmation git commit. Thank you for your immediate reply

Best regards. Ken Sawada

Hello Ken,

Nice to hear that you are planning to Japaneseize Baculum.

To do this, you can clone git repo, as you mentioned. Then you can
copy lang files:

cp -r baculum/protected/Lang/en baculum/protected/Lang/ja

Then you can edit following file:

baculum/protected/Lang/ja/messages.po

Please update there your name, e-mail address and rest parameters.

Values in msgstr keyword are possible to translate. For example from:

msgid "select language"
msgstr "select language"

you can translate to:

msgid "select language"
msgstr "your translated text"

To see your translation results, each time after editing you need to
do following command:

msgfmt -o baculum/protected/Lang/ja/messages.mo
baculum/protected/Lang/ja/messages.po

To check your translations, you can add Japanese language definition:

<com:TListItem Value="ja" Text="<%[ Japanese ]%>" />

to <TListItem> list in file:

baculum/protected/Pages/ConfigurationWizard.page

and after switching in config wizard language to Japanese, you will
see translations.

When you finish your translation, you can send this file to me and I
will commit it with your name.

Thank you in advance for your contributing Baculum.

Best regards.
Marcin

On 18 November 2016 at 09:15, KEN SAWADA <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I am planning to Japaneseize Baculum.
>
> Execute clone from the following
>
> git clone http://git.bacula.org/bacula
>
> Should I pull request?
> please tell me.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus

Re: I am planning to Japaneseize Baculum.

Marcin Haba
Hello Ken,

I am not sure if I understood well. What do you mean by confirmation git commit?

Thank you in advance for reply.

Best regards.
Marcin

On 19 November 2016 at 07:02, KEN SAWADA <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Marcin
>
> Thank you for teaching me how to create a language file.
> I will create a Japanese file, correct the specified part, and check the
> operation.
> After confirmation git commit.
>
> Thank you for your immediate reply
>

> Best regards.
> Ken Sawada

>> Hello Ken,
>>
>> Nice to hear that you are planning to Japaneseize Baculum.
>>
>> To do this, you can clone git repo, as you mentioned. Then you can
>> copy lang files:
>>
>> cp -r baculum/protected/Lang/en baculum/protected/Lang/ja
>>
>> Then you can edit following file:
>>
>> baculum/protected/Lang/ja/messages.po
>>
>> Please update there your name, e-mail address and rest parameters.
>>
>> Values in msgstr keyword are possible to translate. For example from:
>>
>> msgid "select language"
>> msgstr "select language"
>>
>> you can translate to:
>>
>> msgid "select language"
>> msgstr "your translated text"
>>
>> To see your translation results, each time after editing you need to
>> do following command:
>>
>> msgfmt -o baculum/protected/Lang/ja/messages.mo
>> baculum/protected/Lang/ja/messages.po
>>
>> To check your translations, you can add Japanese language definition:
>>
>> <com:TListItem Value="ja" Text="<%[ Japanese ]%>" />
>>
>> to <TListItem> list in file:
>>
>> baculum/protected/Pages/ConfigurationWizard.page
>>
>> and after switching in config wizard language to Japanese, you will
>> see translations.
>>
>> When you finish your translation, you can send this file to me and I
>> will commit it with your name.
>>
>> Thank you in advance for your contributing Baculum.
>>
>> Best regards.
>> Marcin
>>
>> On 18 November 2016 at 09:15, KEN SAWADA <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hello
>> >
>> > I am planning to Japaneseize Baculum.
>> >
>> > Execute clone from the following
>> >
>> > git clone http://git.bacula.org/bacula
>> >
>> > Should I pull request?
>> > please tell me.

>> --
>> "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
>> his friends." Jesus Christ
>>
>> "Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
>> za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus

--
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus

Re: I am planning to Japaneseize Baculum.

KEN SAWADA
Hello Marcin

I'm sorry. It is my mistake type. Pull Request after correcting the language file.

> [...]

>> Marcin
>>
>> On 18 November 2016 at 09:15, KEN SAWADA <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hello
>> >
>> > I am planning to Japaneseize Baculum.
>> >
>> > Execute clone from the following
>> >
>> > git clone http://git.bacula.org/bacula
>> >
>> > Should I pull request?
>> > please tell me.

>> --
>> "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
>> his friends." Jesus Christ
>>
>> "Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
>> za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus

--
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus

Re: I am planning to Japaneseize Baculum.

OK. Now I understand.

Yes, I will commit your changes when you are ready with them.

The Bacula git repository doesn't provide Pull Request function, so we
can do it manually - you can send your changes to my e-mail and I will
commit your changes to repostiory.

Thanks.

Best regards.
Marcin Haba (gani)

On 19 November 2016 at 07:27, KEN SAWADA <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Marcin
>
> I'm sorry. It is my mistake type.
> Pull Request after correcting the language file.
>
> Best regards.
> Ken Sawada

>> Hello Ken,
>>
>> I am not sure if I understood well. What do you mean by confirmation git
>> commit?
>>
>> Thank you in advance for reply.
>>
>> Best regards.
>> Marcin
>>
>> On 19 November 2016 at 07:02, KEN SAWADA <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hello Marcin
>> >
>> > Thank you for teaching me how to create a language file.
>> > I will create a Japanese file, correct the specified part, and check the
>> > operation.
>> > After confirmation git commit.
>> >
>> > Thank you for your immediate reply
>> >

>> > Best regards.
>> > Ken Sawada

>> --
>> "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
>> his friends." Jesus Christ
>>
>> "Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
>> za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus

--
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus

Re: I am planning to Japaneseize Baculum.

KEN SAWADA
Hello Marcin

Thank you for your reply. I was misunderstanding. After correcting the language file, we will send messages.po and messages.so by e-mail.

Best regards. Ken Sawada

Hello Ken,

OK. Now I understand.

Yes, I will commit your changes when you are ready with them.

The Bacula git repository doesn't provide Pull Request function, so we
can do it manually - you can send your changes to my e-mail and I will
commit your changes to repostiory.

Thanks.

Best regards.
Marcin Haba (gani)

On 19 November 2016 at 07:27, KEN SAWADA <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello Marcin
>
> I'm sorry. It is my mistake type.
> Pull Request after correcting the language file.
>
> Best regards.
> Ken Sawada

>> Hello Ken,
>>
>> I am not sure if I understood well. What do you mean by confirmation git
>> commit?
>>
>> Thank you in advance for reply.
>>
>> Best regards.
>> Marcin
>>
>> On 19 November 2016 at 07:02, KEN SAWADA <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> > Hello Marcin
>> >
>> > Thank you for teaching me how to create a language file.
>> > I will create a Japanese file, correct the specified part, and check the
>> > operation.
>> > After confirmation git commit.
>> >
>> > Thank you for your immediate reply
>> >

>> > Best regards.
>> > Ken Sawada

>> --
>> "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
>> his friends." Jesus Christ
>>
>> "Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
>> za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus

--
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus

Re: I am planning to Japaneseize Baculum.

KEN SAWADA
Hello Marcin

Since the Japanese file has been completed, we will send you a message.po and messages.so file. I am glad if you tell me if there are missing files.

Best regards. Ken Sawada

messages.mo (40K) Download Attachment
messages.po (38K) Download Attachment

Re: I am planning to Japaneseize Baculum.

Marcin Haba
Hello Ken,

Thank you for your work on translating Baculum into Japanese. I am
happy that you decided to translate it.

I looked in the messages.po file and I am seeing there that part of
texts has been translated. Rest texts are still in English. What do
you think about completing the translation?

If I can help you some way (I don't speak Japanese) please tell me about it.

You asked question about missing files. What missing files do you have on mind?

Thank you for your help with translating.

Best regards.
Marcin Haba (gani)

On 8 December 2016 at 02:00, KEN SAWADA <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Marcin
>
> Since the Japanese file has been completed, we will send you a message.po
> and messages.so file.
> I am glad if you tell me if there are missing files.
>
> Best regards.
> Ken Sawada

>> Hello Marcin
>>
>> Thank you for your reply.
>> I was misunderstanding. After correcting the language file, we will send
>> messages.po and messages.so by e-mail.
>>
>> Best regards.
>> Ken Sawada

>>> Hello Ken,
>>>
>>> OK. Now I understand.
>>>
>>> Yes, I will commit your changes when you are ready with them.
>>>
>>> The Bacula git repository doesn't provide Pull Request function, so we
>>> can do it manually - you can send your changes to my e-mail and I will
>>> commit your changes to repostiory.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Best regards.
>>> Marcin Haba (gani)

>>> --
>>> "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
>>> his friends." Jesus Christ
>>>
>>> "Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
>>> za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus

--
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus

Re: I am planning to Japaneseize Baculum.

KEN SAWADA
Hello Marcin

Thank you for your reply.
Rest texts remains in English and there is no problem. It is easier for the Japanese to understand.
I only wanted to check any oher files except message.po and messages.so.

Best regards,
Ken Sawada

Hello Ken,

Thank you for your work on translating Baculum into Japanese. I am
happy that you decided to translate it.

I looked in the messages.po file and I am seeing there that part of
texts has been translated. Rest texts are still in English. What do
you think about completing the translation?

If I can help you some way (I don't speak Japanese) please tell me about it.

You asked question about missing files. What missing files do you have on mind?

Thank you for your help with translating.

Best regards.
Marcin Haba (gani)

On 8 December 2016 at 02:00, KEN SAWADA <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello Marcin
>
> Since the Japanese file has been completed, we will send you a message.po
> and messages.so file.
> I am glad if you tell me if there are missing files.
>
> Best regards.
> Ken Sawada

>> Hello Marcin
>>
>> Thank you for your reply.
>> I was misunderstanding. After correcting the language file, we will send
>> messages.po and messages.so by e-mail.
>>
>> Best regards.
>> Ken Sawada

>>> Hello Ken,
>>>
>>> OK. Now I understand.
>>>
>>> Yes, I will commit your changes when you are ready with them.
>>>
>>> The Bacula git repository doesn't provide Pull Request function, so we
>>> can do it manually - you can send your changes to my e-mail and I will
>>> commit your changes to repostiory.
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Best regards.
>>> Marcin Haba (gani)

>>> --
>>> "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
>>> his friends." Jesus Christ
>>>
>>> "Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
>>> za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus

--
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for
his friends." Jesus Christ

"Większej miłości nikt nie ma nad tę, jak gdy kto życie swoje kładzie
za przyjaciół swoich." Jezus Chrystus

Re: I am planning to Japaneseize Baculum.

Marcin Haba
Hello Ken,

OK, so you translated these easier texts to translate. OK, it is not
problem for me either.

To your question about other files - no, there isn't any other files
where exist English texts.

I will try your translation files, I will add them to Baculum and I
will let you know.

Thank you for your contribution. With every new contribution Baculum
becomes better :-)

Best regards.
Marcin