Mantis ...?

Phil Stracchino-2
So I just tried to file a bug on the first identified issue, the
non-working DB write batch limit, and Mantis offers only 7.0.3 through
7.4.7 as reportable versions.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications

Re: Mantis ...?

Kern Sibbald
Hello Phil,

You must be connecting to someone else's Mantis.  The Bugs section of
Mantis does indeed have a 9.0.2 reportable version, unless it requires
changes in 2 places.  I haven't carried that over to the 2-3 other
databases within Mantis yet.

Kern

On 08/01/2017 09:58 PM, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> So I just tried to file a bug on the first identified issue, the
> non-working DB write batch limit, and Mantis offers only 7.0.3 through
> 7.4.7 as reportable versions.

Re: Mantis ...?

Phil Stracchino-2
On 08/02/17 02:43, Kern Sibbald wrote:
> Hello Phil,
>
> You must be connecting to someone else's Mantis.  The Bugs section of
> Mantis does indeed have a 9.0.2 reportable version, unless it requires
> changes in 2 places.  I haven't carried that over to the 2-3 other
> databases within Mantis yet.

The version list on http://bugs.bacula.org/bug_report_page.php stops at
7.4.7 in my browser.

--