Missing BuildRequires in 1.36.3 spec file ?

Missing BuildRequires in 1.36.3 spec file ?

Davide Bolcioni
Greetings,
when rebuilding bacula-1.36.3-1.src.rpm on a Fedora Core 2 host, I
encountered a puzzling error message

checking for g++... no
checking for c++... no
checking for gpp... no
checking for aCC... no
checking for CC... no
checking for cxx... no
checking for cc++... no
checking for cl... no
checking for FCC... no
checking for KCC... no
checking for RCC... no
checking for xlC_r... no
checking for xlC... no
checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... no
checking whether g++ accepts -g... no
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... /lib/cpp
configure: error: C++ preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check
See `config.log' for more details.

which took me some time to trace back to the fact that a C++ compiler
was needed. Should the .spec file have

   BuildRequire: gcc-c++

or something of the kind ?

Thank you for your consideration,