New web interface

Ondřej Garncarz
Hi!

For some time now I've been getting to know Bacula and developing an
user-oriented web interface for it. The demo version can be found here:
https://garncarz.cz/rcksav/

Since I like Open Source, I would like to ask about possibilities of
joining the Bacula project.

Best regards
Ondřej Garncarz

Re: New web interface

Ondřej Garncarz
Hi again!

Since I can see a lot of people from all over the world visited the site
– thank you for that –, I'd like to ask for some feedback. The
application is still in the development phase with much work to be done
but I'd appreciate some suggestions which I could work on first.

Also I was afraid how the server would handle all the simultaneous
backup/restore requests, it would be quite a benchmark for me, but
unfortunately there was none. :-) Backuping/restoring works with a
remote AJAXed files/directories selection tool, but you have to register
your computer and install a client script for that (well, download it
and run it, it's a simple, readable, Python script) – that tool was one
of the functions I wanted to highlight. Another one was the ability to
dynamically add clients and jobs to the Director.

Looking forward to reading from you
Ondřej Garncarz