Overwriting disk-based volumes after failed backup

Overwriting disk-based volumes after failed backup

Rubright, Matt
Good day, everyone.

Over the weekend, I had a large-ish differential backup to disk-based volumes fail. Because I have to keep volume space margins tight, I don't have much slack available. This failed backup was written simultaneously with a successful job to my volumes. Is there a way to mark the space in the failed job as available without also purging the good backup data?

Thanks in advance,
~ Matt