Quantum LTO-7 HH

John Drescher
Anyone using a Quantum LTO-7 HH drive with bacula? I am looking to
purchase one soon at work.

Thanks,
John

Re: Quantum LTO-7 HH

Kern Sibbald
Hello John,

Yes, at least one Bacula Systems customer has recently tested Bacula
with the Quantum LTO-7 and it does work as expected.  There is no reason
why it should not work, but I cannot 100% guarantee it as I do not have
one myself.  If you can I recommend either try it before buying or
ensure you have a return policy.

On 07/10/2017 03:01 PM, John Drescher wrote:

> Anyone using a Quantum LTO-7 HH drive with bacula? I am looking to
> purchase one soon at work.
>
> Thanks,
> John

Re: Quantum LTO-7 HH

Jim Richardson
I am using one successfully in a Dell TL1000 tape library. Be sure to use the latest version of Bacula, factory reset your drive and library when you receive it, and use the LTO-4 configuration at the bottom of the Bacula-SD.conf

Sent from my Android phone using TouchDown (www.symantec.com)

Anyone using a Quantum LTO-7 HH drive with bacula? I am looking to
purchase one soon at work.

Thanks,
John

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.

Re: Quantum LTO-7 HH

John Drescher
Thanks.

John