Re: Bacula Release 9.0.0 - Scripted Sourceforge Download

Re: Bacula Release 9.0.0 - Scripted Sourceforge Download

Ralf Brinkmann
I found trying to download the newest Bacula from any mirror of
Sourgeforge with "wget -i" doesn't work anymore.

I searched a little bit and found the wget option "-O". Timestamps of
all downloaded files will be preserved.

The proxy variable of my sample script maybe omitted if no in-house
proxy is required for internet access:

> #!/bin/bash
>
> https_proxy="proxy-name:port-number"
> URL="https://sourceforge.net/projects/bacula/files/bacula/9.0.0/"
> FILES="
>     bacula-9.0.0.tar.gz
>     bacula-9.0.0.tar.gz.sig
>     bacula-docs-9.0.0.tar.bz2
>     bacula-docs-9.0.0.tar.bz2.sig
>     bacula-gui-9.0.0.tar.gz
>     bacula-gui-9.0.0.tar.gz.sig
>     bacula-regress-9.0.0.tar.gz
>     bacula-regress-9.0.0.tar.gz.sig
>     ChangeLog
>     LICENSE
>     LICENSE-FAQ
>     LICENSE-FOSS
>     ReleaseNotes
> "
>
> for file in $FILES
> do
>     Ui=$URL$file
>     echo
>     echo "######" $Ui "######"
>     echo
>     wget -O $file $Ui
>     #wget -i $Ui
> done

BTW
No problem to get Bacula to compile with libQT4
"--with-mysql --enable-conio --enable-bat" - after modifing the
declaration of QT_VERSION slightly - 0x040804 => 0x040801.

--
Ralf Brinkmann