Re: Bacula Release 9.0.0

Josip Deanovic
On Friday 2017-07-07 14:01:58 Kern Sibbald wrote:
> Release 9.0.0
>
> I am pleased to announce that we have just released Bacula version
> 9.0.0.

Congratulations on the newest release, thank you for the effort.
It seems that there is a number of very useful options.

I'll test it in a coming weeks since I am finally going to have
a proper test environment.

Regards!

--
Josip Deanovic

Re: Bacula Release 9.0.0

Kern Sibbald
Thanks.  I am quite pleased with the progress we have made with Bacula,
and I sincerely hope it will serve the community well.  We have many
more things planned for future versions, so the momentum that we have
gained with Bacula Systems help will continue to grow.