Quantcast

Re: bacula.org Down

Kern Sibbald
Hello Stefan,

I am sorry for the inconvenience.  Our bacula.org server was getting a
bit old, so the hosting company UKFast graciously replaced both hard
disks, but since the machine was old and has somewhat limited memory
they have very kindly installed a new machine.

All was going well, and I had initiated a switch from the old machine to
the new one, but when I installed the firewall, somehow everything got
blocked and I am having a problem with some other root process locking
the iptables.  At this point, I am uncertain how long it is going to
take as I much create a support ticket.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kern