RunBeforeJob RunAfterJob

le dahut
I want to stop some services before launching the backup, how can I make
RunBeforeJob and RunafterJob run on the client (not on the director) ?

Re: RunBeforeJob RunAfterJob

Emery Guevremont
I believe there's a similar option named, ClientRunBeforeJob and
ClientRunAfterJob. It should be in the user manual.

le dahut wrote:

> I want to stop some services before launching the backup, how can I make
> RunBeforeJob and RunafterJob run on the client (not on the director) ?

emery.guevremont.vcf (350 bytes) Download Attachment