Skipping empty directories...

Andrea Giuliano
Hi,

I'm sure this has been asked many many times, but looking around the Internet I couldn't find any answer.

I have to backup some clients that store a huge amount of empty directories, so that sometimes Bacula takes several minutes just to backup a couple of files, and the catalog gets filled with useless records, I guess.

Is there a way to tell Bacula, on a per-job or per-client basis not to store empty directories?

Sorry if I've asked a trivial question, thanks.

--
Andrea Giuliano, Ph. D.
ICCU - Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo Unico