Quantcast

Using certificate revocation list

Guillaume Hardouin
Hi Bacula Developpers,

Sorry for the 'Spam' maybe is it best place to ask, so I copy/paste my previous message here.

I am trying to using TLS communication in bacula with the revocation lists. I saw a message in 2008 : "The feature is not currently supported" (https://sourceforge.net/p/bacula/mailman/message/19947524/).
Is there any evolution about this, or this is always not supported ?
And if yes, from which version ?

Thanks.
Guillaume.
--