bacula msi package

victoria-5
Hello,

maybe someone has bacula 1.36.2 or 1.36.3 msi package? It would be very nice to have it. Maybe someone is already builded such packages. I need it for easier user maintance.

Thank you for help.

V.

Re: bacula msi package

AGO-4
> maybe someone has bacula 1.36.2 or 1.36.3 msi package? It would be very
nice to have it. Maybe someone is already builded such packages. I need
it
> for easier user maintance.
What do you mean easier? Do you want to deploy bacula-fd via Active
Directory? In that case you can create a .zap file to wrap your installer.
You lose lots of things this way - repairing etc. - but you can reinstall
if the files become corrupted eg.

bye,

Ago

Re: bacula msi package

Michel Meyers

Re: bacula msi package

victoria-5

i will try to explain more clearly.
I need msi package from winbacula 1.36.2 or 1.36.3 installation for Active Directory deploying. So i asked maybe someone has already did it and can send me msi package? Or maybe someone can create msi package, because i don't have such skills and time :(

Thanks for helping

v.